Friday, May 18, 2007

Buy Bulk Chicken Wings

Chaos chaos chaos! @ _ @

Help .. Must get the new room, and I'm moving everything! I no longer feel the force of arms to take out boxes, I never imagined to have all 'that stuff in the room (it really is not much, but in my eyes is a lot!) .. Only when we finished removing half the room, the plumber (who must move the air conditioner) said it can not come before Tuesday (and the Chamber should take on Thursday, but I also have to put up the parque and paint the room). .. Bottom line: I will be without room for at least two weeks, my manga, comic books and will be rough for all this time ... I have Suder cold at the thought of my artbook in a box that might be damaged by neglect of my relatives!
are destroyed, and tomorrow I expect a nice wake up at seven and a morning apocalyptic studio .. help .. when it arrives on June 8 ç__ç ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment