Monday, September 28, 2009

Sweet Syndrome In Dogs

tribulations

F-list!
Lurker!
world!
The undersigned finally has a home in Milan!
I signed the contract this morning and I the last to be completed Wednesday quibbles , - I did well in line to require a subscription to the tram, as I was, animated by high hopes and bright future, but they told me it will arrive in ten days ... working - but for the rest is all settled, I have my beautiful shimmering keys in hand and I move on Wednesday, in time for the start of my Italian language lessons. I'll be alone for three days, because my roommate comes only Sunday, but between classes the other, the presence of my holy man and the changes to be done, I think I will not feel too lonely ... The only downside is not having the computer until Sunday, because the handset comes in and who knows when I have to take me behind the 'locker my computer fixed, but patience
XD I'm so glad I almost want to write back ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment