Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sound Blaster(r) X-fi Mb



Good morning and good weekend to my dear f-list.
's over my first week "official" university as well as cohabitation. I'm exhausted, but happy enough.
Yes, I admit, that 'enough is due to two factors: the lack of internet access and a USB to connect, and the lessons of the Friday of Italian literature, those of pure metric. OMG I hate the metric. Linguistics, however, is hilarious as a few things in the world, and we have a professor who is dying laughing from first to last minute. Seriously, it's funny. The only discordant note in this course are the lessons of phonetics on Tuesday - the series, because we say that is before a vowel? Or nose? - Dealt with by another teacher. But oh well, a subject always has a dark side ... The important thing is that it does not occupy much space.
with my roommate I am fine. It 's a very sweet girl and very kind, and this week we learned to know enough to know that we were lucky to find as roommates. When I told my dirty little secret of fanwriter, instead of twisting his mouth and say: "Why, at your age you write stories about the cartoons ?" he said, "Wow, really? Beautiful! Give me something to read! "
(And that was how the peace became hell ...) Uh-uh

. I could not write a single line of fanfiction, while I was away, and given the amount of stories that I have to write, it is vaguely depressing. I've half a mind to make a list of fanfic wip and post it here, just to let you know what is right for me I get down for my block.
Ah, they are still looking for a laptop. Although Miss Maki gave me some good advice for buying, I'm still looking for the right pc ... Than a 13-inch MacBook, unfortunately: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment