Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pokemon Friendship Bracelet Designs

fear of having bungled ...

ok, calm and cool ...
Tell me that it is not hopeless! It 'a success trouble, my SanDisk 8 GB pen drive no longer works today ... I used it last night before going to sleep this morning, even the little light comes on! All of a sudden! ç_ç I know it must be kept well etc etc, and me I always tossed around, but to have my first pc I wanted all my personal stuff (my stories - the ones where I'm sweating blood for months in few free moments - but also a lot of material to study, lots of photos, and various other things). Now, I hope is not dead. Or if it is, that at least the data is recoverable ...
the question is ... does anyone know how can I do?
are in a valley of tears ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment