Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kitchen Table In Everybody Loves Raymond

The comeback

A good morning and a giant Big hugs to the whole f-list and the occasional guest. How are you? I just finished my exams and herd, until September, no more nervous breakdowns the day before, no more projects to go to Antarctica to escape manufacture Polaretti together with penguins and no more pain in the ass to the poor roommate who does not know what to do to not choke. And so I can get back to writing on Lj and Tweeter without feeling too guilty for not studying to be:)
What else? Boh. Passing a lot of time on the books and not on the internet, it's not that this happened much. Let's say you wanted to send a signal to the world to say that, even if they are two months that I do not write on Lj / visit / whatever, a part of me is still alive, kicking and eager to torment the usual poor XD For the latest field fanfic, I'm afraid that will not come so soon: I'm focusing solely and the original and only when I have finished - already hurts at the thought of having to read it all and betare, as for now we are at, say, a hundred pages * cough cough * - I will dedicate myself to projects left hanging on Soul Eater and Bleach. We will see, in short. A
resent the next day, folks! * Goes back to his hermitage

PS: I do not know about you, but I'm looking at a lot of these World Cup. I still cheer for Italy patriotic spirit and when - and if - it will be thrown out, you probably do not even affect me watch the little that I'm watching. Inside of me is still upset by Ohkubo latest news: he has just admitted that, for the character of Noah, was inspired by Cristiano Ronaldo. And in the next tweet has apologized to Cristiano Ronaldo.
( The real ) ( manga version)
I wonder if Ronaldo knows what's ... However, I continue to admire stupid! Noah and much enough for me.
PPS: existential question that I and many otaku known these days - during the exam, please note - we continue to ask, but .... When cabbage ends X?
PPPS: (Today is so, with the postscript of sovrbbondanza) Criticón and initiatives fanfic_italia I miss ... Not that there is a little something in Serbia for the summer? * _ *

0 comments:

Post a Comment