Monday, September 20, 2010

How To Open Undf Files

Who said that in twenty years you can not collect action figures?

Umiliazioneeeee. Imbarazzoooo. That is, not so in the end because I discovered that the child has dell'edicolante my passion!

But let's start from the beginning.

A couple of days ago I read on fb (blessed social networks) that Panini has decided to do something good in addition to baseball cards and print out a new collection of figurines. Theme: HARRY POTTER. After looking at my identity card, driving license and other documents to verify my age I decided to infischiarmene and embark on this enterprise, On the other hand, until I saved enough money to go to the Wizarding World of HP in Florida I can only continue to dream as ordinary mortals.

fact is that I went with my friend on the newsstands. I think he was ashamed to be near me while I was doing my request to Mr. newsagent but it does not matter, it is my friend and bear ù.ù ... ah ... I said yes. She took to the Republic, I've made tiny and I told him like "EHMN saaalve .... It is not by chance that the last album is already out of figurines of Harry Potter?"
Laughter. Raised eyebrow.
"Yes, I know that I passed the age, not my fault if I have this passion uu"
"Nono imagine!"
* Imagine?! Until three months ago you made me the jokes about professors who made my class assignments in the first hour! We do not know how much stuff I have photocopied hours checcavolo me of her?!
* While I had this inner vent continued
"How old are you?" *
Aridaje with her! * "Venti"
"Ah then, as my son!" Look he is waiting for the album, so do not worry! "

's not a disease! What the hell uu just because new generations think of anything but the sticker does not mean that the / l and twenties (nemmeno!) no longer have the right to try to complete (with little success) the Panini album! Especially Harry Potter uu

However, I thanked him and I gave myself. And my friend still chuckling. Damn, the will put a horse head in bed.
Now that I think I have not tried the album ... I've got to find out when it comes out ... and dressing up to go and buy

0 comments:

Post a Comment