Sunday, December 26, 2010

Paragoric Still Available





Christmas came, we killed for food (and for me it is not over yet, today's group of friends for lunch and dinner), and I must say of tenderness
♥ Never quest ' years I felt the Christmas spirit, and this has contributed much to the wonder of stories on the theme Nocturne, and gifts of all authors, to be honest! A Christmas

easier than usual I would say, finally. My friends all seem on the brink of the precipice, to think about their future (students, aspiring to competitions, which are not written thesis in the absence of research and professor, and so on ...) in this period (and if I did the right I do, I feel it too), and this has had an impact in many small habits that Christmas fell short. This year for the first time in years I will make the New Year in town (also for Australia because the pennies are saved ... now it's official, in 2011 at least 2-3 weeks beyond me to do XD) . But this simplicity has resulted in genuine affection. This is not the spirit of Christmas?

And you've received some wonderful gifts! I have melted the heart ♥

[info] hikaruryu [info] hikaruryu , [info] duedicoppe , [info] aida_serpe [info] aida_serpe , [info] acardia17 , [info] ernil_wtf gave me a peek into their lists of songs to write, which are top secret! - If you want to consult freely here they are in order here and here and here and here and here - I love them madly, truly create atmosphere! (If you like, you can play "Find the Intruder" with the list of [info] ernil_wtf XD)

That wonder girl who is [info] only_r wrote for me Albus Severus / Scorpius, because he knows that I love ♥ Read it absolutely! : Portrait

[info] duedicoppe sent me an e-book that inspires me a lot and read prossimissimante ♥

[info] zia_chu promised (mmm, more or less) a day maybe in the near future right here in Parma ♥ That would be pure love

[info] ai_sellie I designed a greeting card Draco / Harry with his hands! *.* Love that look!



[info] thirdmoon91 has created a beautiful banner for my story bite of dark (and I appreciated the choice of the story;)) Look how wonderful, my eyes still shine ♥ ♥ ♥





EDIT: It is not over here * O *, [info] prisca_amaro gave me a beautiful banner, and just did not expect! Look, look! He chose broken glass, because where there is Remus, she goes XD



by [info] cuorefreddo a wonderful write- fanmix!


♥ Thank you thank you all for the warmth, affection, good wishes and gifts!
A huge kiss!

nefene

0 comments:

Post a Comment