Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Do My Ears Hurt When I Drink Alcohol

Uhuhuuu

Finally, after much wandering, Album of the figurines of Harry Potter!

-Excuse me, the album was released Harry Potter?
-E 'for you?
-No, I c. ... ^ ^ -...
EHMN you hold here.
-It gives me 5 or 6 packages
-sorry, no figures
-....-.-

Oooook. Ok, 'the fact is that Daje Daje and I can not find Snape brilliant. This is totally frustrating to see the amount of packages daily.
MA is a positive consequence (apart from having so many duplicate Lucius can attack them from everywhere bwahahahah) ... to be successful to convince some of my friends to make a good collection of figurines, so between Harry Potter and the Player newsagent has pinned so good money, but at least he spent five 20 year-old seeing a fist fight outside the bar for stickers bwahahahahahah.
The best thing was the face of people who passed by and saw us, unparalleled

0 comments:

Post a Comment