Friday, July 14, 2006

G1 Number Of Questions

Bisio & Elio e le Storie Tese - Palazzo Te, Mantova

Finally last night, after almost two years, I returned to see the eelst live! ^ O ^ Except that this was a concert than a show based on songs sung by Elio Claudio Bisio. Fortunately, in addition some new, have also played the old glories like "Shutter," "serf" "Supergiovane" and others I knew, so they made it possible for me and my friend sang ^. ^!
The concert was held in the courtyard of the Palazzo Te in Mantova, and thank goodness that there ' was a lot of people, partly because we got tickets, but each had his own place away from other, but given the low turnout there were vacancies and so we got all neighbors.
A beautiful evening, and I remedied only two mosquito bites, miracle XD!

Mangoni who plays "The calf from the foot of balsa"

Mangoni who plays "Supergiovane"

A sketch of Claudio and Elio

The event was recorded by the cameras of Sky, and probably will broadcast the show soon ^ ^! Hoping that is not on pay per view I hold the recorder ready! ^ ^ V

0 comments:

Post a Comment