Friday, June 15, 2007

Salutatory Address Elementary

tornadoes!

bad news for music lovers who for months waiting for the classic summer EvenTone: Today at 17.00 the mayhem was unleashed in Mestre, a city that is home for the first time this year the Heineken Jammin Festival. Misfortune has it that a quarter of an hour has ruined many months of preparation, as all the concerts were canceled. I regret very much, although a small part of me is happy that the bad bad Pearl Jam did not appear, because I could not see them even though they are close to my house! But it is really a disgrace, the Heineken is the only festival in Italy noteworthy (ie, we want to with the racket that is the Festivalbar years which are now home to more than characters worthy of note in the international music scene?) and this 'years had a list of guests from fear! By Pearl Jam (oh well, just to hold all four days, but I'm a bit 'part ^ ^ ") to Aerosmith, Iron Maiden by the Smashing Pumpkins, the Slayers, the Killers (also Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance and Vasco, but I do not like them and that will not worthy of a look XD). A pity, also because I believe that with this background the next year the festival will be somewhere On the other hand (certainly far from my house ..)..
PS: a few days ago in Verona have played the Who, and I must say that I would also like concert attracted, but fortunately did not go there! A friend of mine told me that they would be thrown in the toilet € 50, since the rain did stop the concert for an hour and a half and reached the singer has been without a voice, which has caused the songs sing the guitar ! Porelli!

(Article of the Republic: http://www.repubblica.it/2007/06/sezioni/cronaca/mestre-jammin/mestre-jammin/mestre-jammin.html )

0 comments:

Post a Comment