Friday, June 29, 2007

Volleyball Spandex, Camel Toe

Cats, Love and Hate

-__-How do we suffer our cats, how much?! In these two weeks I have been passed in all colors! The first was Finimola: settiamana the last was gone! Eclipsed, vanished almost overnight! For the first two days I have not worried too much because he had already done in the past to go for strolls to be longer than usual. But then after four or five days I was in panic! I had already abandoned the most tragic case, although there was always a crumb of hope .. And here, as beautiful as a pasha on the evening of the fifth day I returned home! Clean, well-nourished (hunger, however, had) and an endless desire for pampering .. Endless really, given that even today after a week there spring! It 's a sticky, but that has happened? It is usually granted only to cuddle at night, mo 'no way to make her stop! E 'regressed to an infantile state?! Mah!
And this week but it fell to the beloved Oscar (Poldo for us in the family XD). I noticed that did not eat much and so, looking more closely, I saw that he had a huge swelling in the throat, the throat prorprio INSIDE ° _ °! So yesterday I took him to the vet who told me that a sublingual giandola that fails to empty the liquid that produces and therefore can not eat a lot because you feel full. It gave me an antibiotic to give, as always puncture (or f ** k, but there is no other way?) And then maybe you will have to resort to surgery to drain the gland (T___T). I made him a prick him yesterday (Poldo I kept and I, poor man, gave me a morsettino; _; Poor ciccio, the syringe has a needle huge!) And the other 3 we have them ourselves.
Well, my uncle came to make him (him that made him the other when he had caught the pneumonia) and of course my house no one wanted to help me keep the cat ... Moral: My uncle gave him a slightly higher amount of antibiotic (but oh well, nothing serious) and I. .. MI SON gets a BITE OUT OF FEAR! I was practically hand washing, making a bad dog, among other things! Even with the patch, but now I'm writing out of the blood .. I will not tell you how I'm scared, not so much for me but for my kitty, because for me a bit in this manner must have made him a bad dog, my poor little Ciccino ;___;, hate to see these things, because they help me! I have no problems seeing streams of blood out of a mouth as the dentist removes a tooth where I work, but these things can not get it, I am too shaken to see an animal sick ;__;!! Poor kitty, then calmed down when it came to be doing little darlings, darling! Meanwhile, I caught a stump but I am looking deep, all the fault of those feet support of my parents who have helped me to keep him and my uncle did not tell me how to hold it è___é!

0 comments:

Post a Comment