Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector Readings

New ATC's and Cupcakes

a couple of ATC I made last month (yeah, I'm always late with updates, sorry) They Were forum for SDN's challenge "Muffins, Cupcakes, Etc." My pics are not the best, sorry.

Here are the latest ATC I did for the swap on the forum of the Night Scrapper obviously are delayed by at least a month and the photos are pathetic, I apologize.

And last week I made cupcakes Some, I'm not a very good pastry chef lol, But I think They are pretty nice, maybe next time They will look better XD well, at least They TASTED good! BTW I used to Nigella Lawson recipe.

And last week I also made the cupcake, I'm not a big pastry actually hahaha, but I have come quite nice, at least, were very good XD
If someone can affect a recipe I used of Nigella Lawson and HERE find the doses and the Italian translation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment