Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Happens When Latex Paint Freezes

Dorian Gray

This weekend (here in Italy of course, we are always late -___-) Dorian Gray will be out! The Picture of Dorian Gray Was one of my favorite book When I was in Hig school and it still is in my favourite list of course, after all we are talking about Oscar Wilde. So I can't wait to see this movie and I hope it will be good (if you want I love spoilers ;)).
Anyway, Ben Barnes is certainly good looking and I think he also is pretty good as actor, but please can we just talk about Colin Firth?!!! ♥ Let's just say I love him, always. Now I'll go drooling over the trailer XD

Questo fine settimana uscirà finalmente Dorian Gray!!! Il ritratto di Dorian Gray è stato uno dei miei libri preferiti quando studiavo (sigh!) e ovviamente è ancora nella lista dei miei libri preferiti, in fondo stiamo parlando di Oscar Wilde, mica pizza and figs as they say in Rome. So do not wait to go see it, hoping they did a good job, I will go next week, however, there is much chaos syrup to the movies on weekends.
However, Ben Barnes is certainly a great view and I think, Bravin as an actor, but we please talk about Colin Firth?!
♥ Say that I love, in any soup. Now I'm going to drool another bit 'on the trailer XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment