Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guys Mastrbating Is It Ok To Hump Teddy Bear?

Guess who's back? End of First Week

* This post was written after six hours spent at the University frantically taking notes, warrants to be issued through the food from the dining room to run and make photocopies of an examination of the five books of Italian literature and running from one side of Milan to be able to arrive on time to class. The author does not then take any responsibility for the horrors of spelling, commas, fleeing and put points everywhere but in their place. Please understand and realize that dietary supplements are not miracles

* Um, hi. Four weeks passed without writing, uhmmm? Record good enough, but I did better, although I do not remember exactly when. However, I do not think I ever felt so damn cooked. My days are divided equally between universities, running photocopies, table and desk and / or read. I would not mind, like life, if only in the evening I had the strength even to write something on the computer, raramemente thing I can do. However
! This is a post that contains mainly of thanks, congratulations and apologies. We start from the apology.
Crim, really sorry if I was not able to reach you at Fume. If I were to tell you what happened that day, I do not believe me, for the entire series of coincidences that are negative are found to converge at the same time ... So I just ask you a huge 'ScusaScusaSCUSAAAAA' for the time that I made you lose. However I have confidence to participate in the next edition of February, complete with a cosplay medusesco, so you have chance to beat me in person, I hope it is enough ^ ^''
For thanks, thank you in ultraipermegaritardo Def, who has left me a review so beautiful to Like opening the wound - believe that I had completely forgotten to review the storm? - I ripped a smile idiot that I held her throughout the day in which an MP Lisachan sent me to inform me. Seriously, get a review like that for my first story of Soul Eater, my first story in ratings high content and not at all Orthodox ... Well, it was not a surprise recently. Thanks again!
As for compliments ... I saw that someone for the Masked Ball, wrote some stories for me. And I really had written them myself, for ideas and how they were made. So I would like to congratulate and to Crim Tinachan interpreted so well for me ^ _ ^ (I hope Tina gets here, somehow, and read:-P)
I promise that I will leave more detailed comments when I have the strength to do so, as well as a handful of virtual cookies!
I said everything? * Mumble * I hope so. Ah, eh, I started writing again. Finally, eh? Giuoia for all, - namely: myself and a few poor souls who do a great pity - I put the hands of a few stories of Soul Eater I've left open for 10su10, the story of Fire Emblem that I had promised myself to write BigBang for Italy - EliwoodNinian postgame, with contour of the other characters, just wait and see - and to the same standard on Karla, and Karel Saca - okay, Crim, now you can also get to laugh at the inevitability of life ^ ^ C ' is also a story about the Arthurian legend - no, not Merlin! - The Criticombola, but oh well, on that I'm going to spend a little time ... A big kiss
and greetings to all, the next update!
* vanishes in a cloud of morning fog in Milan *

0 comments:

Post a Comment