Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kates Playground New2010

What's your advice? Work in Progress

at this time are reduced to an amoeba physical and emotional - translated: Thank God today is over language, otherwise another day and time collapses, - but still post here for advice to you all, f-list or not.
So ... I would have half a mind to leave the platform Altervista, which currently houses Amaranth, and create a domain from my love, respect and cared for. The problem that I put on my f-list is: how much you paid, roughly, to keep the domain if you have it? That your host site? In short, if you are afraid to recommend something, I'd be grateful. Really really.

PS: Today was released chapter 68 of Soul Eater. The last two pages I literally shocked, and say they are not easy to emotional upheavals. Good thing I posted yesterday Winter dusk, because today I would not have the strength to do it, after this chapter. And now I have to remain in suspense until next month ... Malediscion.
Claudia, help me tuuuuuu ç_ç

0 comments:

Post a Comment